SteelSeries Debuts The Apex: World’s Fastest Gaming Keyboard
SteelSeries, who is well known in the gaming world for killer peripherals, recently debuted the latest weapon in their arsenal with the launch of their new Apex Gaming Keyboard.
The Apex is claimed to feature the world’s fastest response times on a gaming keyboard, which should boad well for gamers alike. If customization is key, the Apex also features 16.8 million color options with Active-Zone illumination for complete control.
Aesthetically, the Apex looks great with a sleek low profile design, which is not only to look pretty, but also add functionality to real-world use with it’s design and layout.
- Raised macro-keys along the top and left side, which provide faster and more precise macro-combinations.
- The addition of two small tactile bumps on the W-key to provide a faster return to WASD.
- Superior anti-ghosting that supports simultaneous key presses in 20 of the most used gaming keys on the Apex and Apex [RAW}.
- An enlarged space bar and added directional keys that support features that improve comfort and reaction time.
- A SteelSeries key that allows the user to easily adjust brightness and disable the Windows key with no software required.
- Two swappable feet that allow the user to adjust the keyboard’s angle to what is most comfortable.
The Apex is set to ship from SteelSeries later this month, but if you’d like to learn more, you can check out the full product page over at SteelSeries’ website. What do you guys think? Anyone looking for a keyboard upgrade? If so, this might be a great option. Stay tuned to Tech of Tomorrow, as we’ll look into getting a hands on with this new keyboard very soon.